Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

MoodeAudio 4.3 not booting anymore
Hi,

my Raspdac with MoodeAudio 4.3 isn't booting today. It booted last time on oct 22th.
Did nothing more tha listening music on spotify last time and halted it correctly.

I monted th sd-card on may laptop and can't find anything wrong.

Is there a log with info about boot somewhere?

Thanks
(10-24-2018, 06:38 PM)niiico Wrote: Hi,

my Raspdac with MoodeAudio 4.3 isn't booting today. It booted last time on oct 22th.
Did nothing more tha listening music on spotify last time and halted it correctly.

Thanks

I would try removing power cord and then re insert. Has worked for me in the past.
(10-24-2018, 06:47 PM)Onionhead Wrote:

Thanks

I would try removing power cord and then re insert. Has worked for me in the past.
Already tried.

My Volumio sdcard works. So, not an hardware failure

Nothing in /var/log written since oct 22th
(10-24-2018, 06:52 PM)niiico Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:47 PM)Onionhead Wrote:

Thanks

Already tried.

My Volumio sdcard works. So, not an hardware failure

Nothing in /var/log written since oct 22th
Wish I could offer more technical support / explanation but I am just a long time user. In the past when a cold boot doesn't fix the problem, I format the sd card and reinstall. If that doesn't fix the problem I get a new unused SD card and reinstall. Sometimes I even resorted to using Ethernet connection until the problem was solved.
I decided to reinstall. Not so long.