Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Control Moode from Android
Hello
Could you advice Android software for remote control of RPI with Moode Audio Player, please.
Rune and Volumio have a application on Google Play...
I`m sorry for trivial question, I`m newbie in that

-- Best Regards
Just enter the IP address of your Moode Player into the Chrome browser. If you then add that page to your home screen it will function like an app.
(10-31-2018, 07:48 AM)Black_Jack Wrote: Hello
Could you advice Android software for remote control of RPI with Moode Audio Player, please.
Rune and Volumio have a application on Google Play...
I`m sorry for trivial question, I`m newbie in that

-- Best Regards

It has its own Web GUI so you can access from any web browser. You can also use applications such as BubbleUPnP to send streams from Tidal/Qobuz/GoogleMusic etc
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
I know about Web GUI.
I would like to use other way....
I think I need MPD Client like MPDroid or M.A.L.P. for control Moode without WEB GUI.
(10-31-2018, 10:59 AM)Black_Jack Wrote: I know about Web GUI.
I would like to use other way....
I think I need MPD Client like MPDroid or M.A.L.P. for control Moode without WEB GUI.

Volumio or RuneAudio apps are nothing else then just an web gui pages in app case Wink
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
There is an app for pi/mpd control.... tested and works with moode.
EDIT... now not working with latest release...sent the developer an alert.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ic314.free
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...paid&hl=en

as rikardo1979 notes these apps are wrappers for the web gui
----------
bob
Why would anyone pay $$ for an app that just does "Add to home screen" which is already a built in feature in IOS and Android.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Well, back in the day as a newbie linux user it had 2 things that made using MoOde more pleasant...

...network auto-discovery.... (from an Android device... that still does not do dns resolution...Wink
...the entire screen available to the web application...more real-estate and less distraction...
----------
bob
(11-01-2018, 06:16 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Well, back in the day as a newbie linux user it had 2 things that made using MoOde more pleasant...

...network auto-discovery.... (from an Android device... that still does not do dns resolution...Wink
...the entire screen available to the web application...more real-estate and less distraction...

Adding the moOde page to the home screen satisfies your second point. 

Both points were addressed in my Guide http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=179
(sorry about the missing images; I need to find an alternative hosting service). 

One downloads an general-purpose app and uses it to discover the moOde player. From it, one opens the moOde UI in a web browser, and then saves it to the home screen. Easy peasy no-cost solution that IMHO replicates the functionality of the Pi Music app already mentioned.

The real question is, what does the OP want that isn't met with either the moOde UI or existing third-party apps which drive one of the renderers baked into moOde?

Regards,
Kent