Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
AUDIOPHONICS RaspDAC Mini Kit - I-Sabre card ES9038Q2M
(11-02-2018, 03:57 PM)remy1961 Wrote: Hi Rikardo,
I don't have one but it looks very nice. I find it good that audiophonics offer this kind of kit. Some people just want to play their music and don't have time to build the thing themself. 
I think it will not be difficult to have moOde audio working with it. We already have all the scripts. Can you find out what script they are using for the display? I guess it is pydpiper. You can install the @adrii script if you like the flashy equalizer display.
This new oled display is so nice. I guess it is a 128x64. Those old 16x2 lcd and oled displays are indeed a thing of the past.
Remy

I have tried pydPiper and "adrii" but no luck so far.
On the preinstalled sd card is something else they used. Its set for Volumio so it does not work as it is. But if you drop me an PM I can share privately those files so you can have a look and let me know what you think

(11-02-2018, 05:05 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: So it's 70 Euro more than the price of the DAC alone? That seems a decent price considering what's in the kit and the elegant look of the finished product.

Anyone know how much it would end up costing here in the USA after VAT is subtracted and shipping is added? and how long it takes for delivery?

Regards,
Kent

Yeah, its very good price. And honestly its well made kit with everything you need to make it running(except RPi which is not included)
Not sure about shipping and price to US but for me to UK I paid around £12 for delivery. It took only 3 working days to deliver. 
Impressed.

I do have the old RaspDAC I-Sabre ES9023 TXCO which is great and I use it all the time for over 2 years as my streamer in main system.

I have this new one working fine with latest moOde, talking about sound.
Now just the display needs to be sorted and im happy ?
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>

Messages In This Thread
RE: AUDIOPHONICS RaspDAC Mini Kit - I-Saber card ES9038Q2M - by rikardo1979 - 11-02-2018, 10:59 PM