Thank you for your donation!

TuneIn, Dirble directories, Google Music cloud service, SACD ISO support
Hi, my name is Karine-Johanne and i'm a new user.

I'd like to request  the addition of popular radio directories, such as Tunein, Shoutcast, Icecast, Dirble...with the possibility to add stations from these sources to the existing radio Dashboard list.

Access to the Google Music free cloud service (i've backed up most of my lossy non highres files there)

Support for SACD ISOs as well

Thank You
Hi,

moOde supports Music Services via its audio renderers. For example any of the services you listed can be played over a Bluetooth or Airplay connection :-) You can also use LMS/Squeezelite or UPnP to play Music Services.

SACD ISO's require a fork of MPD thats not supported by the MPD maintainer, Max Kellermann.

-Tim
(11-02-2018, 04:30 PM)Karine-Johanne Wrote: Hi, my name is Karine-Johanne and i'm a new user.

I'd like to request ...
Support for SACD ISOs as well

Thank You

You can convert SACD ISOs to DSD using:

- https://thepenguin.eu/2017-09-29-how-to-...o-dsf-dff/
- https://www.sonore.us/iso2dsd.html

(assuming that you have a DAC that can play DSF/DFF files as it is no point in storing SACD ISOs without using a DAC able to play 1-bit streams)
(11-02-2018, 04:40 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

moOde supports Music Services via its audio renderers. For example any of the services you listed can be played over a Bluetooth or Airplay connection :-) You can also use LMS/Squeezelite or UPnP to play Music Services.

SACD ISO's require a fork of MPD thats not supported by the MPD maintainer, Max Kellermann.

-Tim

Tim-

So I'm gathering from your reply that you do not intend to allow users to add their own internet radio stations?  

Cheers

Eater
Adding your own radio stations has been part of moOde for years.

(12-10-2018, 01:35 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Adding your own radio stations has been part of moOde for years.

Then I must be a complete .... I can't figure it out..
It is a tad hard to discover. Clicking on an existing station allows the edition of a new station. I like the idea of importing playlists for this into Radio Folder. A full radio stream database lookup sounds rough.