Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Has anyone got a feedback experience on HifiBerry DAC+ ADC and DAC+ ADC PRO cards ?
Hello,

I'm interested in getting one of these cards in order to connect the headset output of my TV to the analog input of one of these boards and be able to switch between input and local MPD without having to use the remote of my active speakers to change the source. The TV has an Android TV box, Tinker Board and Xbox connected to it via HDMI.

Has anyone got a feedback experience with these cards on moOde please ? 

Thanks in advance for your answers,
Romain
I have one of the boards. It's what I used to implement the coding that provides the input switching and preamp volume features. You will still have to use a "remote" which in this case is moOde Source Select screen to switch.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-08-2021, 11:46 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I have one of the boards. It's what I used to implement the coding that provides the input switching and preamp volume features. You will still have to use a "remote" which in this case is moOde Source Select screen to switch.

equalization and processing with camillaDsp works in that analog input?
Only with output.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub