Thank you for your donation!

Great job!
Hi Tim,

Super clean installation. I was up and running in no time. All I had to do was configure my NAS source. Samba was even already setup so I could mount the playlist folder from Windows, where I run a little Python program to sync playlists from iTunes.

I've been using this Pi 3 for a while with the RuneAudio software, and there were some short comings.  Not the least the fact that development seems to have stalled a while ago. Before Rune I toyed with Volumio, but at the time the sound quality was poor (I've read that it might be okay now). Did some research, and Moode popped up. I really like the fact that I can stream to it from Spotify and iTunes. I use both of those all the time.

Thanks again,

Bill
Photo 
(11-11-2018, 05:00 AM)fabnavigator Wrote: Hi Tim,

Super clean installation. I was up and running in no time. All I had to do was configure my NAS source. Samba was even already setup so I could mount the playlist folder from Windows, where I run a little Python program to sync playlists from iTunes.

I've been using this Pi 3 for a while with the RuneAudio software, and there were some short comings.  Not the least the fact that development seems to have stalled a while ago. Before Rune I toyed with Volumio, but at the time the sound quality was poor (I've read that it might be okay now). Did some research, and Moode popped up. I really like the fact that I can stream to it from Spotify and iTunes. I use both of those all the time.

Thanks again,

Bill

"....some short comings", "....stalled a while ago".  You are very kind...... Smile 

I do agree, MoOde does sound great although its the same MPD+Linux.

[Image: Screenshot-20181201160839-1919x952_zps2lpu2abk.png]