Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

UPnP renderer logo in BubbleDS/BubbleUPNP
Hello,

I'm using Moode Audio on 4 different raspberry Pi's and control all of them with the sublime BubbleDS app on Android. All 4 raspberry pi's renderers show up in BubbleDS with the default BubbleDS logo.

I remember using RuneAudio, it had a custom RuneAudio logo in BubbleDS. Wouldn't it be great to do the same for Moode Audio?

I made a custom logo as follows:
  1. Place the icon (64x64 pixels, 32 bits-per-pixel) in /usr/share/upmpdcli/moode_audio.png;
  2. Add an extra line to etc/upmpdcli.conf under #<grouptitle>Upmpdcli general parameters</grouptitle>:
    iconpath = /usr/share/upmpdcli/moode_audio.png

Restart the UPnP server and the logo shows up in BubbleDS. I did this for all 4 pi's with different "fruit" logo's :-)

Could you add a default MoodeAudio logo in the same manner for the next release?

Best regards, Mike

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like an easy one. I'll add to TODO list :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-14-2018, 02:04 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Looks like an easy one. I'll add to TODO list :-)

Great!
(12-14-2018, 01:32 PM)mikelub66 Wrote: Hello,

I'm using Moode Audio on 4 different raspberry Pi's and control all of them with the sublime BubbleDS app on Android. All 4 raspberry pi's renderers show up in BubbleDS with the default BubbleDS logo.

I remember using RuneAudio, it had a custom RuneAudio logo in BubbleDS. Wouldn't it be great to do the same for Moode Audio?

I made a custom logo as follows:
  1. Place the icon (64x64 pixels, 32 bits-per-pixel) in /usr/share/upmpdcli/moode_audio.png;
  2. Add an extra line to etc/upmpdcli.conf under #<grouptitle>Upmpdcli general parameters</grouptitle>:
    iconpath = /usr/share/upmpdcli/moode_audio.png

Restart the UPnP server and the logo shows up in BubbleDS. I did this for all 4 pi's with different "fruit" logo's :-)

Could you add a default MoodeAudio logo in the same manner for the next release?

Best regards, Mike

Works a treat here.

I never even thought to ask the question, could it be done? Thanks for the answer, Mike.

Regards,
Kent
It was a trivial change so I've already added it to the small bugfix update that I hope to release before end of year :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub