Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Disappointed
Long term moode user, almost from the beginning. I think moode is best of moode, volumio, rune, etc. UI is good, sound is excellent, maybe because volume can be bypassed.
But my moode has stopped playing, happened once before, I replaced raspberry and it was back again.
This time I cant get it to connect to a browser. I used the image file i had stored in my downloads and flashed to a reformatted sd card, but no luck at all this time.
Is this because of the new method of installing moode,using an old image file doesnt work any more?
Its very frustrating,  im an audiophile, not a computer person, and the new installation is just beyond me.
I can get volumio working easy enough, but i miss moode, please bring back the old installation method, same as volumio etc.
Moode is available as a downloadable image file again. Look on the Moode website.
(12-14-2018, 08:47 PM)supra Wrote: Long term moode user, almost from the beginning. I think moode is best of moode, volumio, rune, etc. UI is good, sound is excellent, maybe because volume can be bypassed.
But my moode has stopped playing, happened once before, I replaced raspberry and it was back again.
This time I cant get it to connect to a browser. I used the image file i had stored in my downloads and flashed to a reformatted sd card, but no luck at all this time.
Is this because of the new method of installing moode,using an old image file doesnt work any more?
Its very frustrating,  im an audiophile, not a computer person, and the new installation is just beyond me.
I can get volumio working easy enough, but i miss moode, please bring back the old installation method, same as volumio etc.

The new installation is just for people like you, not a computer person, just an audiophile. It is a 1.1 Gb img file. Just as volumio.
Remy
Thanks gentlemen, I'm back with moode and its playing now, good to be back. A lot more settings though, most i dont understand, but its functioning so all good.
Can someone tell me how to disable the volume control
Its in the MPD settings: configure, then the 1st little icon in bottom row that says MPD
Thanks, what about settings for remote app, previously the remote would find moode, but not this new version, i use mupeace, anything better these days?