Thank you for your donation!

Idea: Save playlist button
Try entering "save" or "save playlist" in the search field, then clear (x) the search field to return to top :-)
Hi,

Here's a solution for locating "Save Playlist" and "Set Favorites" buttons at the top of the UI. It makes use of a small, auto-hiding toolbar thats activated by tapping the ellipsis in the middle of UI header bar. The toolbar fades away if no click after 5 secs.

Also included is a new feature (the middle icon on the toolbar) to instantly toggle between the current and previous Playlist items. This comes in handy when you have two radio stations that you regularly swap between :-)

-Tim
Good looking solution. Smile
(12-26-2018, 10:58 PM)swizzle Wrote: If more people want it we can look into a way to jump directly to the playlist buttons.

I think moOde 4.4 is excellent and Tim has done/is doing a great job but I can't see a need to change the position of the Save Playlist button.

I might be particularly odd (and I'm sure someone will tell me if I am!) but I hardly ever feel the need to scroll from one end of a playlist to the other. When I do it is a fast. Less than 5 seconds for the playlist I am listening to at the moment which has 2054 tracks.

This is on an old Google Nexus 5 phone. It is quicker on a PC using the scroll bar.
I'm joining the need for placing thoses buttons to the top of the screen : when I want to make some big playlist (for example a week end with friends), I'll put hundreds of songs in playback and then remove some while playing along. I then want to save the play list, and scrolling is not really convenient. This is a edge case, but I think this would beneficit to every one.

Also, I'd really appreciate a button to empty the playback list : for now, I must choose to remove 1 song, and set the remove range from 1 to XXX by clicking / touching the arrows near the input fields, and this is maybe too much actions Smile

Anyway, Thank you for this great piece of software !
Next version of moOde has those button at top :-)

Whats the usage scenario for an empty playlist?

-Tim
Great for playlist button, I've looked at the screenshots, it's really well done.

About the empty playlist, I often face these scenarii :

Case 1 :
- I select some albums to listen to, randomly
- I listen but after some hours I want to change what is in the playlist
- I empty the playlist and select new albums

Case 2 : 
- I want to make playlists and save them for later
- After selecting albums, I listen to them and filter songs by removing some while playing the list
- When I've listen to the entire list, and filtered the songs, I'm happy and save the playlist
- I empty the playlist and start another session
It's really for building playlists.
There is really no need for a separate Clear function. You could simply use Clear/Play for the first album to be added to the new playlist.

There used to also be a Clear/Add selection on the context menu but it was thrifted a while back because it did not appear to have a good usage scenario.
Yes, the Clear/play does the trick, it was only a suggestion Wink