Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Qobuz
(05-25-2018, 01:52 PM)LaoZi Wrote: Hello,
Finally succeeded to install Moode 4.1 instead of version 3.x.x   Smile

I can see that we can use Qobuz. But, despite I have entered my Qobuz userid and password on the UPnP config page and have put the UPnP renderer on, I can't see it as an option to be played.

Did I misunderstood something ?

LZ

Hi, LZ.

moOde capabilities include only a UPnP media renderer, not a UPnP control point. [If this doesn't mean anything to you, then please read up on UPnP, perhaps on Wikipedia.]

You will need a separate UPnP control point to play Qobuz tracks. I use BubbleUPnP on my Android devices but there are many possibilities for Android, iOS, MacOS, Linux, etc. Google is your friend.

Regards,
Kent
@LaoZi

You will need to initiate the stream from an external app that will play Qobuz: I use Bubble UPnP on my Android tablet.

OK I see Kent got in there first, and we agree!
What are using to access Qobus, tablet, phone, computer? You need to set moode UPnP as the output on what ever device you are using.
Ok, thank you very much to both of you. It works !  Smile
Any one had any problems accessing Qobuz via UPnP lately? I thought it might be a moode problem but I have the same issue with my Yammy AV receiver, the tracks appear in mConnect but when I press play nothing happens, the track name appers on the AV receiver then it shows access denied. Has something changed with Qobuz? No problems accessing Qobuz using Airplay on moode or the AV receiver.
(06-01-2018, 08:09 AM)kit1cat Wrote: Any one had any problems accessing Qobuz via UPnP lately? I thought it might be a moode problem but I have the same issue with my Yammy AV receiver, the tracks appear in mConnect but when I press play nothing happens, the track name appers on the AV receiver then it shows access denied. Has something changed with Qobuz? No problems accessing Qobuz using Airplay on moode or the AV receiver.

No problems here so far.
OK for me using Linn Kazoo interface.
Thanks for info guys, rebooting the Yamaha WiFi adaptor seems to have solved the problem. Don't you just love WiFi.
Hi, I have a Qobuz account (CD quality) and stream music to my Raspberry (DAC Allo Piano 2.1 and Kali reclocker). I use iPad and iPhone so AirPlay works fine but I wonder if this is the best way to do it. I also tested Kazoo via UPnP and it also works but Kazoo App is definitely not as good as Qobuz App.
Which technology do you think offers better quality: AirPlay or UPnP (Kazoo)?
Try using mConnectHD on your iPad for Upnp, a far better app then kazoo in my opinion, well worth the money.