Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: White screen on browser
Hello.

I just downloaded the Moode 4.4 image and installed it to my Rpi 2. When I dial moode.local on my Chrome browser I see only white backround (see the attached picture). When I go to the settings from the button in the right top corner I get the usual black backround and am able to change the settings.

Also I can't see my music files from my USB stick connected to the Rpi. I tried to restart the MPD service from Audio Config but no success.

I have no clue what's going on. Should I just try to install the Moode image again?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-26-2019, 04:31 PM)Morde Wrote: Hello.

I just downloaded the Moode 4.4 image and installed it to my Rpi 2. When I dial moode.local on my Chrome browser I see only white backround (see the attached picture). When I go to the settings from the button in the right top corner I get the usual black backround and am able to change the settings.

Also I can't see my music files from my USB stick connected to the Rpi. I tried to restart the MPD service from Audio Config but no success.

I have no clue what's going on. Should I just try to install the Moode image again?

Problem solved... I just cleared the browsing history and cache from my browser and everything works.  Shy
hmm, I have similar experience, but you don't need to clear the browser cache. In my case it is just the fact, that I open the connection to MoOde too early after I turned it on. I have now modified my LCD screen, to display a message or the first song from the last playlist, when MoOde is ready.