Thank you for your donation!

Thank You!
Nice job on the software! So happy to have a player that does shuffle correctly (Volumio, I'm looking at you).

Now, implement sorting according to the Artist Sort Order tag and I'll follow you anywhere. :-)
You can hack /var/www/inc/playerlib.php by following the steps below then reboot and then Open the Sources screen and clear the Library cache. If it works then I can possibly add it as an option.

In function genLibrary()

1. Comment out the line below 
Code:
//$artist = $flatData[$libartist] ? $flatData[$libartist] : ($flatData['Artist'] ? $flatData['Artist'] : 'Unknown');

2. Add this new line below it
Code:
$artist = $flatData['ArtistSort'] ? $flatData['ArtistSort'] : ($flatData['Artist'] ? $flatData['Artist'] :'Unknown'); // use ArtistSort sort tag if present

-Tim
+1 to thank you Tim.

I am newbie Moode user, just assembled combination of RPI 3B+ with Topping D50 (and Marantz PM15 then)
Athough I am not very advanced Linux user, I found everything I needed to do archievable.

Some minor feedback:
  - I was facing sound issues while playing DSD over USB. The problem was in implementation of 1Gbps eth, and was solved by forced switch to 100 Mbps.

- My feeling is, that even with maxed volume, the output volume of D50 is quite quiet, at least considered from volume level I need to set on my amplifier (I have to use a volume, that would blow out my head with other sources :-)). But this needs some more investigation, I use a sw volume control of my usb dac (as I am lazy and want to have a possibility to change volume from my mobile). I will spend some time playing around with other playback apps, turning off volume control, etc. Maybe the problem is located between chair and keyboard :-)

I have compared a Moode with Volumio and both are nice piece of SW. But Volumio was facing some micro lags when playing DSD and other Hi-Res files, so Moode is my choice.
Thank you for good work. Sent some donation.

Vit, Czech Republic
(01-31-2019, 01:50 PM)v.koutensky Wrote: +1 to thank you Tim.

I am newbie Moode user, just assembled combination of RPI 3B+ with Topping D50 (and Marantz PM15 then)
Athough I am not very advanced Linux user, I found everything I needed to do archievable.

Some minor feedback:
  - I was facing sound issues while playing DSD over USB. The problem was in implementation of 1Gbps eth, and was solved by forced switch to 100 Mbps.

- My feeling is, that even with maxed volume, the output volume of D50 is quite quiet, at least considered from volume level I need to set on my amplifier (I have to use a volume, that would blow out my head with other sources :-)). But this needs some more investigation, I use a sw volume control of my usb dac (as I am lazy and want to have a possibility to change volume from my mobile). I will spend some time playing around with other playback apps, turning off volume control, etc. Maybe the problem is located between chair and keyboard :-)

I have compared a Moode with Volumio and both are nice piece of SW. But Volumio was facing some micro lags when playing DSD and other Hi-Res files, so Moode is my choice.

Vit, Czech Republic

Hi Vit,
I have your same hardware, but I'm still experiencing sound lags and glitches reproducing hi res files and dsd.

Did you just plugged and played it? Or have you done minor adjustments?
Thank you
(01-31-2019, 01:50 PM)v.koutensky Wrote: +1 to thank you Tim.

Some minor feedback:

Vit, Czech Republic

I'm curious, did you turn on the Ethernet port fix option that's in System Config? It sets the 3B+ Ethernet port to 100 mbps. Below is the (i) help for the option.

"Try this fix if experiencing audio glitches when using a USB DAC and Pi-3B+ Ethernet port."