Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: update/rescan not working after changing my usb-connected sd-card with audiofiles
Hi,

with my fresh installed moode 4.1 on a new raspi3b+ and usb-dac chord mojo:

- first I insert a usb-adapter with an sd-card (200GB) with audio files
- with "update" moode adds the sd-card correctly, all fine, sound with cord mojo very good!
- after switch to an other sd-card in the usb adapter (and reboot) the command "update" and "rescan" didnt work correctly
- browse window shows old file structure, no audio file would be played, some commands dont react...., slow...

are there others with similar problems?

Thanks

Thomas
(04-18-2018, 11:11 AM)tk0815 Wrote: Hi,

- with "update" moode adds the sd-card correctly, all fine, sound with cord mojo very good!
- after switch to an other sd-card in the usb adapter (and reboot) the command "update" and "rescan" didnt work correctly
- browse window shows old file structure, no audio file would be played, some commands dont react...., slow...

Thanks

Thomas

Why don't you plug both adapter same time and then scan files into library?
You should not switch cards in adapter while running Always safely unplug and then reinsert
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
(04-18-2018, 11:11 AM)tk0815 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks

Thomas

Couple of questions:

1. Are u unplugging the USB adapter first and then replacing the SDCard or is the USB adapter left in place?
2. Do the SDCards have different disk labels?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi,

Thanks for your tips. 

I reinstalled everything and labeled the 200Gb USB SD card. 

Now it works wonderfully. 

Best regards