Moode Forum

Full Version: moOde 5 Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Ordered-by-artist or -performing-artist works well enough with much of my eclectic collection---jazz, folk, pop, world, ... but is not especially useful to me when I want to browse my classical collection. There I may have many recordings of a given work. Sadly, album titles are often useless as an organizing method too, because of the influence of the marketing departments. In the end, I haven't found an organizational scheme which seems "just right" for browsing. Sad
No issues after patch on Suptronics x5000 configured as ESS Sabre ES9023. Thanks!

System info not showing core usage % anymore?
@TheOldPresbyope, For sure, it's not easy to create a standard way to view and navigate Classical collections. its mainly because of a lack of certain standard tags for example "Composition" and as you mentioned, naming conventions.
(03-11-2019, 10:55 PM)energyi Wrote: [ -> ]No issues after patch on Suptronics x5000 configured as ESS Sabre ES9023. Thanks!

System info not showing core usage % anymore?

Correct, system info has been slimmed down a bit :-) 

For system stats try the moode utility cmd below from ssh. It updates every second continuously and provides a much better picture of resource usage than the static snapshot did in system info.

Code:
moodeutl -m

Type ctrl-c to exit the utility
(03-11-2019, 11:07 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]For system stats try the moode utility cmd below from ssh. 

Code:
moodeutl -m

Type ctrl-c to exit the utility

Great. Sometimes too much information isn't best. Thanks.

-m seems to give one core. Assuming moodeutl tags will eventually be disclosed.
It's actually a value from the TOP cmd. It provides a representation of overall processor utilization. I'll leave it up to you to research how CPU utilization is represented in a multicore CPU.

Below is the command that moodeutl uses (/usr/local/bin/moodeutl.php)

Code:
top -bn 2 -d 0.75 | grep 'Cpu(s)' | tail -n 1 | awk '{print $2 + $4 + $6}'

-Tim
(03-08-2019, 11:46 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: [ -> ]Tim and Swizzle...big thanks for the Firefox Fix !!

All works for mpd config and expand filesystem now.... Smile

I see that audio devices now include...
"- NEW: HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC"

Any plans for exposing the ADC as an input to mpd ? :-) !!??:-)
Use case....CD player, LP Player (via riaa preamp) etc thus making MooDe a full digital preamp.

Some boards are on the way compliments of HifiBerry rep Robert K :-)

-Tim
(03-11-2019, 10:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]I'd argue that most use the Tag and Album views of the Library and only a small percentage use the Folder view for finding music. It's still useful but it falls into a niche method for navigating a collection.

I use folder view because the other views depend on good tags and somehow I'm very tag deficient.
(03-12-2019, 02:42 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2019, 11:46 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: [ -> ]Tim and Swizzle...big thanks for the Firefox Fix !!

All works for mpd config and expand filesystem now.... Smile

I see that audio devices now include...
"- NEW: HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC"

Any plans for exposing the ADC as an input to mpd ? :-) !!??:-)
Use case....CD player, LP Player (via riaa preamp) etc thus making MooDe a full digital preamp.

Some boards are on the way compliments of HifiBerry rep Robert K :-)

-Tim

Excellent news....look forward to your report. If the ADC can be used as an input to MPD then that would be great.

Also, I too use folder view and would appreciate the return of the 'update this folder' option.

'Google Search' from player Song/Artist info no longer working though the tooltip shows on hover...?
Google search link is working on my end.

Try your Browsers "Inspect element" or right click the text and "Copy link" then examine the url.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20