Moode Forum

Full Version: How do I search for BBC R3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried every combination I can think of but no luck.
I am running r531 on a Pi 1 until my P3 plus comes.
How do I search for a radio stream like BBC Radio 3 or Linn Classical and add them to a list of favorites and how can I then go to the favorite list.
Thanks
auDioonly
(07-27-2019, 04:54 PM)thelisteners Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried every combination I can think of but no luck.
I am running r531 on a Pi 1 until my P3 plus comes.
How do I search for a radio stream like BBC Radio 3 or Linn Classical and add them to a list of favorites and how can I then go to the favorite list.
Thanks
auDioonly

A quick SEARCH on the Forum has brought this thread out: http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=116

I hope it's providing the necessary tools/knowledge you need...
In the main player view you should click on the small "dash" above the timer circle....that will take you to the library view...
then select the left most icon that is a microphone...this will bring up the radio page.

Either scroll through to find your stations....both are there Smile...   or use the search function...top left...click and type...

Once you have found your station there is an ellipses...click on that and play...then on the main view (get there by clicking on the bottom most left cover-view eg BBC3 view ......you can toggle between main and library by selecting the cover in either...;-) ) select the heart icon rightmost below the volume circle and that will add to favourites.

Now go back to the "Dash" page and select the icon right of the microphone icon   your favourites will appear...

Sorry if my steps seem very simple but I hope this is smooth enough for results Smile 

Best
Bob
Thanks Bob
That seems very simple and worked 100%. I am always a bit slow with a new piece of software.
Thanks again
thelisteners