Moode Forum

Full Version: Chip/Device Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using Moode with my Allo Boss V1.2 for the last few weeks with great succsess and now llooking at the Audio Config a little closer to see if there any SQ tweaks.

Could someone advise what the Chip/Device Option is all about and what affects it has on the sound?

Cheers,

Billl
The only real options under Chip/device is what filter is used......to my understanding the different filters make little to no audible differences, and if your MPD settings are to run max oversampling, I believe the filters are not used.
(09-19-2019, 06:39 PM)Bourneendboy Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using Moode with my Allo Boss V1.2 for the last few weeks with great succsess and now llooking at the Audio Config a little closer to see if there any SQ tweaks.

Could someone advise what the Chip/Device Option is all about and what affects it has on the sound?

Cheers,

Billl

... alternatively you may draw some inspiration from here:  Edward's sound tweaks    and/or here: Archimango's Musings