Moode Forum

Full Version: Minimal Display UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have a toggle between the full Ui in playback tab and a minimalist UI with just the cover and name of the current playing song? I am using the full 7" touch screen as a display screen for my diy dac and the full UI look kind of hard to see from the distance.

Thanks
New CoverView UI coming to moOde 4.2

[attachment=102]
Great news Tim and btw that's serious good music, i have seen them live in Paris a few years ago.
Smile  That will up the WAF... Wink

Thanks Tim !
(06-26-2018, 05:09 AM)seta_vn Wrote: [ -> ]Great news Tim and btw that's serious good music, i have seen them live in Paris a few years ago.

You are a lucky man to have been able to see that incredible Trio live. I can only dream :-)

CoverView is the brainchild of @swizzle. It started as a relatively simple screen saver but then I discovered a way to control it on a per-client basis. This means that you can have CoverView up on one display and use the the full UI on another to control playback. Its really cool :-)

-Tim
(06-26-2018, 07:58 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: [ -> ]Smile  That will up the WAF... Wink

Thanks Tim !

lol, WAF is hard to come by sometimes ;-)
"This means that you can have CoverView up on one display and use the the full UI on another to control playback. Its really cool :-)"

It gets better by the hour !  WAF++
Great... now #1 wifelet can have the cover screen and not "all that other stuff" :-)  and I can still navigate without switching back and forth..!