Moode Forum

Full Version: Albums disappeared on Cover page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, i've a couple of issues:

1) i'm fixing and putting in order my library with Tag Scanner but some albums desappear in cover page (in folder page all is ok, cover art including); 

2) i can't understand why but in cover page some albums have another album art, despite in folder all seems ok; i try everything (regenerate tag cache, regenerate library) but nothing change. The wrong cover art it's always the same, maybe can help you to understand.

Probably there are stupid problems of wrong tags but i don't find evidence of this in Tag Scanner.

Thanks for support guys, have a nice day
@Blixa

Tagging programs like TagScanner and Mp3Tag are nice but they put me in mind of my dad's definition of logic: "An organized way to go wrong with confidence."

I assume you have each album in its own directory. Zip up the entire contents of a directory of an album which is misbehaving, put the zip file on a file-sharing site, and PM me a link to it. I'll have a look.

Regards,
Kent
(06-23-2020, 05:43 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: [ -> ]@Blixa

Tagging programs like TagScanner and Mp3Tag are nice but they put me in mind of my dad's definition of logic: "An organized way to go wrong with confidence."

Nice description  Big Grin

Ok Kent, i'll send you via MP, thanks!

For entire albums desappeared in Cover page have you any idea?
Can it always depend by tags?