Moode Forum

Full Version: This album has 2 of everything everything.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Odd... I selected an album in album view to add and found that every track appeared twice and played twice ??

I removed it, did a library update, a clear cache, clear tag cache, regenerate and still all the tracks load in duplicate ??

When I select Tracks in album view it shows every track twice....

If I use folder view to add then it adds the correct number (one of each :-)  tracks

Even more strange...when I scroll through album view it does not appear.. though if I search in album view it is found and the cover shown.

Any thoughts... ??
My Moode has done this once, and only once. Thought it was an isolated bug. guess not.
(06-30-2020, 06:23 AM)HemiRick Wrote: [ -> ]My Moode has done this once, and only once. Thought it was an isolated bug. guess not.

Well... turns out it was a recently purchased album from Hyperion...(you would expect that such a long standing company would have all their ducks in a row ) that wasn't tagged (by them !) correctly.
After importing it to Beets and having it re-tagged then replacing it all works. Smile