Moode Forum

Full Version: Hide Volume Knob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

1. I'll have a look
2. The text "Streaming source" and the URL are displayed for radio stations that don't inject any metadata into their streams. I look at some options for example replacing the URL with "Streaming source"

-Tim
(07-21-2018, 09:26 AM)BlackSmile Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I understand well that it is very complicated to have everyone happy.
If I can, I'll draw something.  Big Grin

btw, about graphical presentation :
  1/ is it possible to stop coverview from starting while the playlist is stopped/paused ?
  2/ previously talking about radios, is it possible to invert radio name with "streaming sources" or do something for this big stream text (see scennshot).

It’s best to think of cover view as a “screen saver”, if you don’t like it auto-enabling you can always invoke it manually.

I’ve thought about #2 but there are usually bigger fishes to fry (and I don’t listen to radio much).
(07-21-2018, 08:36 PM)swizzle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2018, 09:26 AM)BlackSmile Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I understand well that it is very complicated to have everyone happy.
If I can, I'll draw something.  Big Grin

btw, about graphical presentation :
  1/ is it possible to stop coverview from starting while the playlist is stopped/paused ?
  2/ previously talking about radios, is it possible to invert radio name with "streaming sources" or do something for this big stream text (see scennshot).

It’s best to think of cover view as a “screen saver”, if you don’t like it auto-enabling you can always invoke it manually.

I’ve thought about #2 but there are usually bigger fishes to fry (and I don’t listen to radio much).

Hi swizzle,
Ok, but then they should be some kind of standard screensaver like "moodeaudio" in big or all coverarts displaying on the screen (turn by turn).
Furthermore : going manual is not so easy to me (going thru the menu) maybe a shortcut on the playback view or on the top/bottom areas.

BTW :
It is a place to propose and discuss of ideas and things, if Tim says he has no time for it or even would not give any answer, I would accept it without any hard feelings.
This peace of software is already a very nice peace of cake (love cakes  Tongue ).

(Tim, usually I never use translated interfaces but if you need help for a french traduction some days, I would give a hand.)
It’s a screen saver in how it operates, the requested function was to display the current track in a larger format so it could be seen more easily from distance for attached displays. Keep in mind the interface is for everyone, we can’t accomodatd everyone’s specific desires or we’d end up with something that looked like the Homermobile. The best choice in my opinion is to make the interface clean and easy to use.
lol, The Homer Simpson Car.

For next moOde update I already made the change to display "Streaming source" instead of the giant URL :-)

As far as CoverView goes lets collect the ideas and see where it leads. 
I don't see the benefit to a Big "moOde" text display tho...

-Tim
Pages: 1 2 3