Moode Forum

Full Version: Sound Config moOde 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-04-2021, 09:02 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: [ -> ]good position. but isocpus=1,3 doesn't make sense at all.

Have you tried it?  Did you hear a difference?  It would only take a few minutes, try it and listen closely and if you can't hear a difference in your system or with your ears then move on.
(03-05-2021, 06:00 AM)WuBai Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2021, 09:02 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: [ -> ]good position. but isocpus=1,3 doesn't make sense at all.

Have you tried it?  Did you hear a difference?  It would only take a few minutes, try it and listen closely and if you can't hear a difference in your system or with your ears then move on.

Yes, I've tried. And no, I don't hear a difference Undecided
Hi Tim,

I just installed version 7.1.0. It's a really good piece of software; the looks is great, and the SQ is fantastic. Kudos to you guys.

By default Moode chooses the "Apodising Fast Rolloff Filter.  Can you tell me 
1. the effects on SQ of each of the filters, and,
2. which filter produces male voices closest to the original ?

(You can of course ask me to try out all of them and select the one I like, but I found in the previous ver 6 that doing that somehow messes with the code, and I have to do a fresh install to get back the original SQ. So I am in a way scared to do it.)

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanjeev M
Hi Sanjeev,

use @Tim Curtis
Hi @Tim Curtis,

I just installed version 7.1.0. It's a really good piece of software; the looks is great, and the SQ is fantastic. Kudos to you guys.

By default Moode chooses the "Apodising Fast Rolloff Filter.  Can you tell me 
1. the effects on SQ of each of the filters, and,
2. which filter produces male voices closest to the original ?

(You can of course ask me to try out all of them and select the one I like, but I found in the previous ver 6 that doing that somehow messes with the code, and I have to do a fresh install to get back the original SQ. So I am in a way scared to do it.)

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanjeev M
I can't tell the difference between the chip filters and so I'm not able to offer an opinion but you should be able to simply select between them without having to do a fresh install. I've done it only end and no issues.
Pages: 1 2 3