Moode Forum

Full Version: Moode Spotify unable to repeat song function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed Moode on the RSP PI 4 and it work like a gem. Wanted something to port out to my USB DAC and be abble to control thru Android phone. The sound from connection to Moode+PI 4 is so much cleaner compare to a direct plug into the Android phone. The Spotify works seemlessly BUT it seemed that the "repeat"function under Moode Spotify cannot be used. Anyone can use it? If I use the normal Spotify App, I am able to repeat the song. Is there a setting in Moode to configure Moode Spotify?
You use the spotify app for all control. None of the moOde controls have any effect when spotify is active.
Yes, I thought of that too but seemed that once logged into Moode Spotify, the REPEAT song function in Spotify App no longer work. If I get out from Moode Spotify, and use my desktop or android phone, the REPEAT function works. If we double press the U turn arrow beside the song , there is no number 1 sign as in the normal Spotify app.
I get you, and yes I can see that behaviour as well. I don't have any non-moOde spotify connect appliances to test his on, but I expect it is a limitation of spotify connect itself, or at least librespot which is the code used in moOde to supply this function.
Some searching on the internet may supply clues.
It looks as if Spotify don't think that "repeat one" is something that needs to work on connect:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-...593/page/2
I tried Spotify connect on my Denon AVR HEOS and I still can perform the "Repeat One" thus I do not think it's the issue with Spotify Connect for Repeat One. It just do not work when I use Spotify Connect to Moode on my Raspbberry Pi. Maybe I can try Volumio later and see whether it can perform the Repeat One.