Moode Forum

Full Version: Using the equaliser with bluetooth headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just started using the bluetooth facility to listen to moOde and discovered a quirk and a workaround for it.  I thought I'd post in case it helps someone, or maybe there's a better way than what I did.

I was able to scan for, pair with, and connect to my new IEMs, then switched the output  from local to bluetooth, and it all worked well.  Sounds good!

I then setup an eq curve for my IEMs and turned on the graphic equaliser using the new custom curve.   The bluetooth sound stopped working.    I got it working again by going into the Bluez config, switching the output back to local, then back to bluetooth.  This re-established something, and I was able to listen to the new equalised sound.
Could be a bug :-0 I'l put on the TODO list to investigate for upcoming 7.3.0 release.
(05-10-2021, 09:43 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Could be a bug :-0 I'l put on the TODO list to investigate for upcoming 7.3.0 release.

Fantastic.     

Let me say it's one of the reasons I use moOde - your responsiveness to even little issues like these.

many thanks