Moode Forum

Full Version: Official moOde 7.6.0 support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi,

Post all bug reports and questions concerning moOde 7.6.0 or the in-place update from 7.5.0 to 7.6.0

Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim
Tim,

My system (7.5) didn’t find the in place update last night when I tried?
(11-23-2021, 01:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Post all bug reports and questions concerning moOde 7.6.0 or the in-place update from 7.5.0 to 7.6.0

Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

update from 7.5.0 to 7.6.0 war perfect.
Many thanks for your support  !!
thanks for your work.
this update did not remove the playlist ;-)
Genre/Composer works well.

At first, the selection in Preferences didn't seem to 'stick', but all seems OK now.

Geoff
(11-23-2021, 04:14 PM)GStevens Wrote: [ -> ]Genre/Composer works well.

At first, the selection in preferences didn't seem to 'stick', but all seems OK now.

Geoff

Sounds like a browser cache thing.  It's usually wise to clear the cache after an upgrade so you are not using an old version of a screen from the browser cache.
(11-23-2021, 04:16 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2021, 04:14 PM)GStevens Wrote: [ -> ]Genre/Composer works well.

At first, the selection in preferences didn't seem to 'stick', but all seems OK now.

Geoff

Sounds like a browser cache thing.  It's usually wise to clear the cache after an upgrade so you are not using an old version of a screen from the browser cache.

Yes, good point - something that I should remember to do with each update.
No issues updating from 7.5, I hear SQ improvements.
Tim,
(11-23-2021, 02:27 PM)jrocker Wrote: [ -> ]My system (7.5) didn’t find the in place update last night when I tried?

Something odd happening?

All four streamers are left powered up, and were running 7.5.

With both RPiZeroW and Allo based streamers, the check for update could see 7.6, which then updated smoothly.

But with the two RPi3B based streamers, the check for update reported that the systems were up to date. Following a restart of both, the update was found and updated smoothly.

Co-incidence, or just "one of those things"?
(11-24-2021, 10:33 AM)Lizard_King Wrote: [ -> ]No issues updating from 7.5, I hear SQ improvements.
me too...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5