Moode Forum

Full Version: DSD sample rate display ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a minor issue.  Two albums by the same artist (Ricardo Gallén), both DSD128, display "DSD ?" in the text under the album cover.  As far as I can tell these are the only dsd recordings in my library that do it.  Others of the same resolution show "DSD 5.644 MHz" as expected.  I've managed, with my rudimentary Linux skills, to run mediainfo and all tags seem to be correctly populated.  The music plays fine.  Any clue what might be the problem and the fix?  

Thanks,

Nick
Mediainfo output is prolly missing the "SamplingRate" element.
(05-13-2022, 10:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Mediainfo output is prolly missing the "SamplingRate" element.

Thx i will check that in the a.m. and report back  Big Grin
(05-13-2022, 10:19 PM)OldNick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2022, 10:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Mediainfo output is prolly missing the "SamplingRate" element.

Ok, mediainfo -f reports
Sampling rate   :5644800
Sampling rate   :5 645 kHz
I checked a dsf file that displays the sample rate correctly and the entries are identical.. Huh
I've placed a file on google drive if that's helpful..

Dsf file sample
(05-14-2022, 04:37 PM)OldNick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2022, 10:19 PM)OldNick Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, mediainfo -f reports
Sampling rate   :5644800
Sampling rate   :5 645 kHz
I checked a dsf file that displays the sample rate correctly and the entries are identical.. Huh
I've placed a file on google drive if that's helpful..

Dsf file sample

Curious.

I just downloaded your file to a moOde 8.0.2 player. 

I get the same report from mediainfo.

In my case, though, the correct sampling rate (5.644 Mhz) is displayed both on the playback screen and in the audio info modal.

Not sure what to say about this situation.

Regards,
Kent
Well that's very odd..
Post output from the command below.

Code:
mediainfo --Inform="Audio;file:///var/www/mediainfo.tpl" "path_to_your_dsf_file"
(05-14-2022, 07:57 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Post output from the command below.

Code:
mediainfo --Inform="Audio;file:///var/www/mediainfo.tpl" "path_to_your_dsf_file"

Sorry to be so thick but I'm typing this:

mediainfo --Inform="Audio;file:///var/www/mediainfo.tpl" "/media/Music/Music/Gallén,\ Ricardo/En\ Silencio/05_En-Silencio_Eudora-Records_EUDDR1801_2ch128.dsf"

and the .tpl file is not updating..is my syntax crap?  The music/music bit is correct..
Take the double quotes off the file path since it has some backslash \ escaped spaces.
(05-14-2022, 11:12 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Take the double quotes off the file path since it has some backslash \ escaped spaces.

Ah! Ok.  Will take another bang at it in the morning, thanks 

N.
Pages: 1 2