Moode Forum

Full Version: Hello from France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am a new moodeaudio user.
I previously used a competitor audio distribution for RPi, and don't used it a lot.
After a try, moodeaudio convinced me much more, and I bought a touchscreen for easier local use.
What I like:
- open project
- lightweight (faster response than other distribution on headless Rpi Zero W)
- relatively easy to setup

My setup:
- new RPi 4 2GB (previously used headless Rpi Zero W)
- official RPi 7'' touchscreen
- local flac files on SD card (to my eyes, the easiest and most reliable)
- USB DAC (Micromega MyDAC, its drawback is a 2s loss of output sound when starting to play, I hope can find a trick in MPD or moodeaudio to add something like a 2s delay before playlist

Best
(07-08-2022, 02:11 PM)jiemdev Wrote: [ -> ]- USB DAC (Micromega MyDAC, its drawback is a 2s loss of output sound when starting to play, I hope can find a trick in MPD or moodeaudio to add something like a 2s delay before playlist

Bonjour!

Would a 3 second silent file that you add to the start of every playlist do the job?
(07-08-2022, 02:47 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2022, 02:11 PM)jiemdev Wrote: [ -> ]- USB DAC (Micromega MyDAC, its drawback is a 2s loss of output sound when starting to play, I hope can find a trick in MPD or moodeaudio to add something like a 2s delay before playlist

Bonjour!

Would a 3 second silent file that you add to the start of every playlist do the job?

Yes it would, I just need to take some time to look for a way to automatically do that Big Grin
bonjour jiemdev ,même pb with myDac. Je prends à l'occasion la solution. merci !