Moode Forum

Full Version: Easier way to view playlist content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unless I'm missing something it seems the only way to view the contents of a playlist is to add it to the queue or use the edit function.
Would it be possible to implement a one click solution, the same way as it works in the library if I choose 'One touch album - show tracks' ?
Thats a good idea :-) I'll add a prefs setting similar to "One touch album"

"One touch playlist"
- No action
- Show items
- Add
- Play
- Clear/Play
- Add next
- Play next
Hi all,
Are there any plans to implement this feature?
It would be very helpful.

Many thanks , kind regards
    Duke.G
It's in the Library section of Prefeerences.
(04-09-2023, 12:51 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the Library section of Prefeerences.

Hmm,

I may be wrong, but I don't see any "Show tracks" option for one-touch-playlist...
(04-09-2023, 08:15 PM)Nutul Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2023, 12:51 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the Library section of Prefeerences.

Hmm,

I may be wrong, but I don't see any "Show tracks" option for one-touch-playlist...

You are correct.

I don't recall what the usage scenario was that would make a one-click "Show tracks" useful for Playlists. It only takes two clicks to show the tracks currently.
If you want to see the tracks contained in the list you have to edit the playlist. Then you have to click "Cancel" to leave the list. It would be easier to click on the list and like in Album view you see the contents, because I do not know all the tracks of all my playlists by heart. It would make choosing or finding a playlist much easier for lazy people like me.
Kind regards
Duke.G