Moode Forum

Full Version: Left & Right Equalizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I suggest the possibility of dividing the equalizer in two, in order to manage the right and left channels independently.

Thank you
There's a bit of learning involved to get going, but you can achieve this with the CamillaDSP feature.
In short, you need a set of "Biquad Peaking" filters with the frequency set to the centre value of each "slider" of the EQ, a gain for how much up or down you slide it, and a q value for how "wide" the peak is (usually quite narrow). I dare say someone can even tell you what the frequency and q values for the EQ in moOde are to get you started. Obviously, you just need to define a different set of filters for the right and left channels.
(05-24-2023, 06:57 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: [ -> ]There's a bit of learning involved to get going, but you can achieve this with the CamillaDSP feature.
In short, you need a set of "Biquad Peaking" filters with the frequency set to the centre value of each "slider" of the EQ, a gain for how much up or down you slide it, and a q value for how "wide" the peak is (usually quite narrow).  I dare say someone can even tell you what the frequency and q values for the EQ in moOde are to get you started.  Obviously, you just need to define a different set of filters for the right and left channels.

I equalized directly with CamillaDSP, but I think there are also users who are not trained enough to use it.
To save other users some time (and or learning curve), you could share your config here ;-)