Moode Forum

Full Version: x920 line input with moode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone....

i would like to ask about alsa sound route with line input... because i have dac x920 with line input, i configured moode with parametric alsa equaliser its beautifull.... but when i connect direct to dac line input from my handphone the sound so bad... because its not pass moode... alsa... sound...

i hope anybody here can guide me to use that line input to be beauty sound as playback output.

cheers...
octobudi.....
Hi,

The headphone output on these and other similar boards is separate from the line output (RCA) and AFAIK is managed by some other chip on the board and not the DAC chip. I don't think Linux/ALSA even knows that the headphone output exists and so not possible to configure it ???

-Tim
(10-12-2018, 02:16 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The headphone output on these and other similar boards is separate from the line output (RCA) and AFAIK is managed by some other chip on the board and not the DAC chip. I don't think Linux/ALSA even knows that the headphone output exists  and so not possible to configure it ???

-Tim

Hi....
Thanks for reply, but mine its really line input source , enclosed attachment... in foto, and another question... i wanna make bluez or bluetooth stream sound with moode alsa parametric equalizer... how to configure it ? hope you can find the solution....

thanks and best regards....have a nice day....