Moode Forum

Full Version: Automatically update NAS library?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Is there a way I can get Moode to automatically scan my NAS-based library every so often for updates? I can’t work out any way to achieve this without having to update it manually. 

Thank you!
M/Configure/Clock Radio

Choose "Sleep Timer" and there's an "Update Library" option in the Action after stop field.
(04-02-2024, 04:43 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: [ -> ]M/Configure/Clock Radio

Choose "Sleep Timer" and there's an "Update Library" option in the Action after stop field.

Thank you. The “clock radio” option is greyed out for me?
Try from the main Playback screen.
(04-02-2024, 08:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Try from the main Playback screen.

Thanks. That worked! So to set this up I just need to choose the day(s) and time as the stop time, and then update library as the action? So I can only do this once a day?
(04-02-2024, 08:27 PM)hcanning Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2024, 08:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Try from the main Playback screen.

Thanks. That worked! So to set this up I just need to choose the day(s) and time as the stop time, and then update library as the action? So I can only do this once a day?

You asked "Is there a way I can get Moode to automatically scan my NAS-based library every so often for updates? "

What exactly do you mean by "every so often" ?
I think you can set up a cron job to execute

sudo /var/www/libupd-submit.php
I have set up the sleep timer on all four streamers to update their libraries in the middle of the night, every day of the week.