Moode Forum
moOde 5 Beta 1 - Printable Version

+- Moode Forum (https://moodeaudio.org/forum)
+-- Forum: moOde audio player (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: moOde 5 Beta 1 (/showthread.php?tid=1183)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - swizzle - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 04:01 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Of course the other option is just to nuke RADIO from the Folder view cos its sort of broken anyway.

The current Radio view has perfect search, logos etc which is really nice :-) Maybe no need for a list view after all.

You did that before and there was a near riot lol.  Cool

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - Tim Curtis - 03-13-2019

True, lol

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - michaelagiles - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 04:37 AM)swizzle Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 04:01 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Of course the other option is just to nuke RADIO from the Folder view cos its sort of broken anyway.

The current Radio view has perfect search, logos etc which is really nice :-) Maybe no need for a list view after all.

You did that before and there was a near riot lol.  Cool

FYI from a user not involved in the testing: I find library (tag) view pretty much useless. I use folder view exclusively except for radio. And the RADIO view works just fine.

Your collection is not tagged?

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - rh2018 - 03-13-2019

Moode 5 beta patch1 is working well.

Would  it be possible to return to the last open window when switching back to the Playbar from the Playback screen?

For example in Folder View click USB, Album list is shown, click on an album title and either play whole album from options or click album title to display contents and add or play individual track(s) then switch to Playback.

Switching from Playback to the Playbar takes you back to Folder View.

In the above example if switching back to Playbar returned to the individual track screen (or the album list if it was last before switching to Playback) then the upper left <- icon could be used to navigate back to albums or folders.

- Richard.

Folder view is just not getting enough love these days ;-)

Currently switching back to Playbar/Folder view always displays the root folders but it's an easy fix (already done) to avoid that and just leave the view as-is. A page refresh though will revert to the root folders.

How's that sound?

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - CallMeMike - 03-13-2019

(03-12-2019, 03:37 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 02:42 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:46 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: Tim and Swizzle...big thanks for the Firefox Fix !!
.................snip............................................

Also, I too use folder view and would appreciate the return of the 'update this folder' option.

'Google Search' from player Song/Artist info no longer working though the tooltip shows on hover...?

I am a 'Folder View' user too...I thought the normal way to set a finite load of assignated, say, JAZZ music is to divide it into GENRES and then ARTISTS/BANDS so when I want to listen to, say, some JAZZ-ROCK I get into FOLDER VIEW and choose that elusive 'Krzysztof Scieranski' name not 'Passport' just because 'Passport' is the only European band name that I can remember even if I just woke up... or some productions of the 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' frontman whose name I cannot remember for love or money (gettin' old, you know... Blush )
A few years ago I've discovered a lot of good jazz coming out of Japan.. again, Folder View is coming into action helping me to find the folder called...errr... JAPAN.

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - rh2018 - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 01:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Folder view is just not getting enough love these days ;-)

Currently switching back to Playbar/Folder view always displays the root folders but it's an easy fix (already done) to avoid that and just leave the view as-is. A page refresh though will revert to the root folders.

How's that sound?

Sounds great Tim. Many thanks.

I have a number of USB drives with special content and I use Folder, Album, Track views a lot.

Your fix combined with the other Moode 5 enhacements just makes the best better :-)

- Richard.

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - jempe - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 01:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Folder view is just not getting enough love these days ;-)

How's that sound?

I use only folder view. I have more as 2TB flack music and the folder view is the only way for me to found and play quickly what i want.
But i have a dream, a big hope, maybe one day a developper will have the same vision.

I dream on an alternative Path view (folder view) that display the cover art of the album in the selectionned path only.

Thank's for your work

RE: moOde 5 Beta Program - TookaFace - 03-13-2019

On albums by artist view, when you click on a letter and you do not have artist starting with that letter, the slider / view goes up. On the library view when you do the same thing the slider goes all the way down.

IMO behavior should be consistent between the 2 view. I prefer library behavior, look more natural to me.