Moode Forum
moOde release 4.1 - Printable Version

+- Moode Forum (https://moodeaudio.org/forum)
+-- Forum: moOde audio player (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: moOde release 4.1 (/showthread.php?tid=24)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: moOde release 4.1 - Tim Curtis - 04-09-2018

(04-09-2018, 09:33 PM)Deenoo Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:40 PM)Deenoo Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 09:28 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The error suggests DNS resolve issue. What are the entries on the Network config screen?

Hi Tim!
I've got same problem/same log with NAS.
Everything is OK! :Smile Solved

Nice!

How did you resolve the issue?

-Tim

RE: moOde release 4.1 - Tim Curtis - 04-09-2018

(04-09-2018, 10:02 PM)tomek Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:24 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

The Library panel is getting some nice improvements for moOde 4.2 including a return of the playback buttons. 

I don't quite understand #2 and #3 but there are no knobs displayed in the mobile portrait view. There is a timeline slider and a popup volume control.

-Tim

Hi Tim, 

In the former moode version in portrait mode on the top there was a small circle, when touched i was immediately in playback mode with time slider (not playlist), this circle dissapeared,. Here it is still there, in the center between other dissapeared buttons.

Direct acces to volume control was also nice.

It would be nice to browse through directories, or library having some  playback control possibilities without switching into "playback" mode.

The big round time slider ? is not working properly on phone and  tablet, i can't "rewind" inside the track. Lets say the track has 5:43 minutes, and i am listening at the begining, than i want to jump to 2 minute, it works, than i want to jump into 4 minute, i am touching the circle, but there is no reaction, i am trying to jump at 5 minutes or whatever, no reaction. I tested it on my phone and tablet, both android. 

I think, that _daRK reported the same thing here:

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=24&pid=79#pid79

Tomek Smile

Hi Tomek,

On Smartphone devices you still have 1-tap access to the volume control in 4.1, just tap the volume icon on the far right and the popup control will appear.

Which Android models are you using for Phone and Tablet?

-Tim

RE: moOde release 4.1 - tomek - 04-10-2018

(04-09-2018, 10:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 10:02 PM)tomek Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:24 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

The Library panel is getting some nice improvements for moOde 4.2 including a return of the playback buttons. 

I don't quite understand #2 and #3 but there are no knobs displayed in the mobile portrait view. There is a timeline slider and a popup volume control.

-Tim

Hi Tim, 

In the former moode version in portrait mode on the top there was a small circle, when touched i was immediately in playback mode with time slider (not playlist), this circle dissapeared,. Here it is still there, in the center between other dissapeared buttons.

Direct acces to volume control was also nice.

It would be nice to browse through directories, or library having some  playback control possibilities without switching into "playback" mode.

The big round time slider ? is not working properly on phone and  tablet, i can't "rewind" inside the track. Lets say the track has 5:43 minutes, and i am listening at the begining, than i want to jump to 2 minute, it works, than i want to jump into 4 minute, i am touching the circle, but there is no reaction, i am trying to jump at 5 minutes or whatever, no reaction. I tested it on my phone and tablet, both android. 

I think, that _daRK reported the same thing here:

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=24&pid=79#pid79

Tomek Smile

Hi Tomek,

On Smartphone devices you still have 1-tap access to the volume control in 4.1, just tap the volume icon on the far right and the popup control will appear.

Which Android models are you using for Phone and Tablet?

-Tim
Hi Tim,

my Samsung phone and tablet are using android 4.4.2.

Smile

RE: moOde release 4.1 - JST1963 - 04-10-2018

Hi moOde fans,

RE: moOde release 4.1 - kit1cat - 04-10-2018

Managed to update to 4.1 using SSH with no problems, running ok except none of the auto mounts work with my ZyXEL NSA 310 nas drive. No problem under older versions of moOde using the following

ZyXEL
smb/cifs
Music
blank (no password)

Any one have any suggestions? 

Thanks

RE: moOde release 4.1 - kitamura_design - 04-10-2018

(04-09-2018, 07:20 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 03:26 PM)kitamura_design Wrote: Hi,

The in-place update worked fine, thanks Tim.

But I now found that  '_' character (under-bar) was rejected when I tried to edit the SSID on WiFi config part.
On ver 4.0, this is allowed to be used, I think.

kitamura_design

Hi,

This is a bug :-0

I'll have to put out a 4.1 bugfix update in the next couple of weeks. If you need the fix right now then follow the procedure below.

1. Open an SSH session

2. Edit the net-config.html file using the nano editor. Page to the bottom of the file.

Code:
sudo nano /var/www/templates/net-config.htm

3. Add \_ to the pattern= statement

Code:
pattern="[A-Za-z0-9\-\_]{3,32}"

4. Ctrl-o <return> Ctrl-x to save the file.

-Tim

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your information.

kitamura_design

RE: moOde release 4.1 - kit1cat - 04-10-2018

(04-10-2018, 12:32 PM)kit1cat Wrote: Managed to update to 4.1 using SSH with no problems, running ok except none of the auto mounts work with my ZyXEL NSA 310 nas drive. No problem under older versions of moOde using the following

ZyXEL
smb/cifs
Music
blank (no password)

Thanks

Managed to get it working using 192.168.1.144/Music after Removing old NAS source.   Smile

RE: moOde release 4.1 - TheOldPresbyope - 04-10-2018

(04-10-2018, 01:16 PM)kit1cat Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 12:32 PM)kit1cat Wrote: Managed to update to 4.1 using SSH with no problems, running ok except none of the auto mounts work with my ZyXEL NSA 310 nas drive. No problem under older versions of moOde using the following

ZyXEL
smb/cifs
Music
blank (no password)

Thanks

Managed to get it working using 192.168.1.144/Music after Removing old NAS source.   Smile

@kit1cat

Glad you got it sorted on your own. Don't forget to try the new Server Scan feature on the NAS Source page. It should have revealed the SMB share "192.168.1.144/Music" as well as any other SMB shares on your LAN such as the ones advertised by your moOde player(s). Sadly, there's no easy way similarly to detect NFS shares.

Regards,
Kent

RE: moOde release 4.1 - comiconomenclaturist - 04-10-2018

After updating to 4.1, it appears the default theme is Alizarin. This is fine, but the following div elements have opacity set to 0.2! -

playlist, volknob, volbtns, togglebtns, covers

Also, changing the accent colour has no effect. I don't mind the Alizarin theme, but I would really like to get the full opacity back. Not sure where this opacity is being set from...?

EDIT: I found it in /var/www/js/playerlib.js , line 680. Just changed it to 1 instead of 0.2

RE: moOde release 4.1 - tomek - 04-10-2018

I noticed, that a fresh build of 4.1 has different gui design on mobiles, that the 4.1 updated from 4.0 ...
Or was it from cache ? strange ...