Moode Forum
Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread - Printable Version

+- Moode Forum (https://moodeaudio.org/forum)
+-- Forum: moOde audio player (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread - waffle - 06-22-2020

Pressing top corner buttons (library view and moode menu) causes the webpage to freeze on Chrome 83 or Samsung browser 12.
Tried on nexus 7 2013 running android 8 and lenovo tab 4 running android 7.
Firefox works fine

RE: Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread - Tim Curtis - 06-22-2020

Can you post some Browser console logging?

Ok, turns out it freezes if I press anything, not just top menu buttons.
And it only happens if there are many tracks in queue. With empty queue the problem is gone.

(06-22-2020, 03:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Can you post some Browser console logging?
Not sure how to do that. When I use remote debugging thats what's in the console tab after the page is loaded:
Code:
[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking <some> event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See <URL>
[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking <some> event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See <URL>
jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2 [Violation] 'DOMContentLoaded' handler took 275ms
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 72ms
jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2 [Violation] Added synchronous DOM mutation listener to a 'DOMSubtreeModified' event. Consider using MutationObserver to make the page more responsive.
add @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
each @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
each @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
on @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ scripts-panels.min.js?v=r652:24
k @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
y @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
d @ jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2 [Violation] 'readystatechange' handler took 221ms
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 62ms
jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2 [Violation] 'readystatechange' handler took 184ms
jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2 [Violation] 'readystatechange' handler took 3945ms
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 1278ms
jquery.adaptive-backgrounds.min.js?v=r652:16 [Violation] 'load' handler took 1213ms
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 885ms
jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2 [Violation] 'readystatechange' handler took 4454ms

Nothing else appears when I press the button and the page freezes.

How many tracks?

~5000

I ran a quick test with ~4500 tracks in the Playlist and no issues. Safari on my iMac, even my older iPhone SE worked fine.

Why is there a need to load the queue when I'm not even opening the now playing screen?

I don't quite understand your question but the WebUI just displays what's in MPD's internal playlist.

The problem is caused by the large amount of tracks in the queue, my question is, why load this huge list when I'm just viewing the library?

Even on my pc with 5k tracks playing the page freezes for ~5 sec every time I click play pause (in library view too). Leave just one album in playlist and it's back to normal.
I don't remember such performance drop happening in 6.4.