Moode Forum
[PROBLEM] Browser title not being applied - Printable Version

+- Moode Forum (http://moodeaudio.org/forum)
+-- Forum: moOde audio player (http://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support (http://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [PROBLEM] Browser title not being applied (/showthread.php?tid=2688)



Browser title not being applied - radu- - 06-22-2020

I just resurected an old RPi2 with HiFiBerry DAC for one of my rooms and tried to set a different browser title, just to not mess things up and I noticed nothing happens after I do it. It doesn't change on page refresh, and not even on reboot.

It's the same on both "moOdes" I got.


RE: Browser title not being applied - Tim Curtis - 06-22-2020

clear browser cache


RE: Browser title not being applied - radu- - 06-22-2020

I already did that. Also, in a newly installed browser I got "moOde Player" for both players.

I looked a bit in the source and I guess /var/local/www/header.php should be the file where title is set. I get:


Code:
<head>
       <title>moOde Player</title>

       <meta charset="utf-8">
       <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, viewport-fit=cover, user-scalable=no">
...



RE: Browser title not being applied - Tim Curtis - 06-22-2020

Looks like you have a bad or corrupt image.

Download and install a fresh 6.5.2 image from moodeaudio.org.


RE: Browser title not being applied - radu- - 06-22-2020

OK. For the "new Rpi" I fixed if by reflashing and autoconfiguration picked the browsertitle setting.

But for the "old" RPi I'm using changing this in the System section in Settings doesn't work, even though I get the message that the setting was saved and I need to refresh my browser. Even after deleting browser cache and trying a newly installed browser, the title didn't change. What "fixed" it was editing the title in /var/local/www/header.php.