Moode Forum
Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - Printable Version

+- Moode Forum (https://moodeaudio.org/forum)
+-- Forum: moOde audio player (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Support (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread (/showthread.php?tid=3615)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - harsl - 03-24-2021

mehhh, have a rasp4 and Moode was several weeks fresh installed.
Now today after try to update the following message is displayed: insufficient space, update cannot proceed without at least 500m space ???

any tips?
grz

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - the_bertrum - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 04:18 PM)harsl Wrote: mehhh, have a rasp4 and Moode was several weeks fresh installed.
Now today after try to update the following message is displayed: insufficient space, update cannot proceed without at least 500m space  ???

any tips?
grz

"m" menu, configure, system.  Press expand file system, reboot, try again.

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - harsl - 03-24-2021

(03-24-2021, 04:29 PM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 04:18 PM)harsl Wrote: mehhh, have a rasp4 and Moode was several weeks fresh installed.
Now today after try to update the following message is displayed: insufficient space, update cannot proceed without at least 500m space  ???

any tips?
grz

"m" menu, configure, system.  Press expand file system, reboot, try again.

hiphip,,, seems like that did the 'trick'. All it needs is some time to have it completed.
thanks for it Big Grin

Radio manager - favorites first grouping does not work - chano22000 - 03-24-2021

Hello,

As an alternative to the radio search function by genre which does not provide expected results, I have selected some stations as favorites (2 at the moment for a trial : Ancient FM (with updated URL - thank you Kent) and Classic FM - they both appear in the Library/Folder/Favorites window) and then choosen the grouping option "favorites first", but unfortunately nothing happens.

The result should be that "The "Favorites first" selection places favorite stations at the top of the list sorted by Name followed by the rest of the stations grouped by Sort tag".

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you for your advice.

Kind regards.

Philippe

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - Tim Curtis - 03-24-2021

The "Heart" favorite adds the item to the Favorites playlist. To mark a radio station as a favorite in Radio view edit the station and change the Type to Favorite.

I suppose it could be argued that the "Heart" favoriting process should also change the Type to Favorite for the station.

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - chano22000 - 03-25-2021

HI Tim,

Thank you for your answer. You were right : I used the heart icon to add a radio station as a favorite which was not the way for group sorting and I agree that the right process is not obvious  !

I do not (yet) use the (heart) favorites for albums, tracks, playlists (?) ... and I have therefore no experience of using favorites which mixes them with radio stations. To make things clearer, one option would be to have two separate favorites lists, and for radio stations, to use this only attribute for group sorting. In case of keeping one list only makes sense, the solution would be to rename the type attribute for radio stations in order to avoid confusion (eg. "preset" as in older tuners, leading to the group method : presets first ...).

I just discovered the "advanced search" function in the library menu which only deals with albums. It looks well designed (I just need to better understand the comments related to the "seach string" and "genre" !). It might soundly be reused as is for the radio stations search function with the relevant radio station attributes (genre, type, country,  ...) in replacement of the existing basic and less intuitive (eg. field selection) radio stations search function.

Just my 2 cents (I am not a developer but a basic user) !

Thank you for Moode.

Regards.

Philippe

PS : there is a missing thumbnail when the album advanced search function does not find any result

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - Tim Curtis - 03-25-2021

You can set the name of the favorites playlist by clicking ... then "Set favorites". This allows any number of playlists to be created.

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - klausimausi04 - 03-27-2021

Hello,
since moving from version 7.0.1 to 7.1 I have a problem with UPnP.

My setup:
UPnP Server and Control Point: Neutron Music Player.
This is an Android Music Player and streams via SMB/CIFS to Moode as renderer.
Settings UPnP Config: Tried all variations.

When Moode is started for the first time, Neutron recognizes the renderer and plays the music.
When I stop the music playing and select another piece of music, Moode is no longer found.
Only after restarting the renderer is it recognized again.
Also reinstallation does not bring any improvement.
With version 7.0.1 there were no problems at all.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Thank you very much for Moode.

Kind Regards
Klaus

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - guitz - 03-27-2021

(03-27-2021, 03:50 PM)klausimausi04 Wrote: Hello,
since moving from version 7.0.1 to 7.1 I have a problem with UPnP.

My setup:
UPnP Server and Control Point: Neutron Music Player.
This is an Android Music Player and streams via SMB/CIFS to Moode as renderer.
Settings UPnP Config: Tried all variations.

When Moode is started for the first time, Neutron recognizes the renderer and plays the music.
When I stop the music playing and select another piece of music, Moode is no longer found.
Only after restarting the renderer is it recognized again.
Also reinstallation does not bring any improvement.
With version 7.0.1 there were no problems at all.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Thank you very much for Moode.

Kind Regards
Klaus

Hello,
I seem to experience the very same issue. Only I use bubblenp and/or mconnect to connect to moode.
I also tried to play with various options but had no luck.
Feel free to bug me if you need some debugging information, will be glad to help providing you with these.
Guillaume

RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - TheOldPresbyope - 03-28-2021

@klausimausi04
@guitz

I cannot repro your reported symptom on my system.

I don't use UPnP/AV or Openhome gear and only keep a few apps around to test the moOde upmpdcli-provided services. I've used the following to test moOde 7.1.0;

Android:
  • BubbleUPnP
  • BubbleDS

iOS:
  • Linn Kazoo
  • Linn Kinsky
  • Lumin
  • mconnectLite

Media sources include Qobuz (via the apps' access to the "cloud", not via the upmpdcli Qobuz plugin), my moOde players (via their DLNA server), and local UPnP/AV test servers such as MinimServer. Media renderers are moOde 7.1.0 running on various RPi models. All devices communicate with each other via WiFi to a mesh network on my LAN.

All the control point apps listed are able to discover and stream to my moOde players.

As an aside, I have had trouble from time to time getting upmpdcli configuration settings to match control point requirements so I can display coverart in moOde's WebUI. However, this is a separate problem.

Regards,
Kent

PS - I am not recommending or deprecating any of the apps I listed. They just happen to be apps I test with.