Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Playlist skipping tracks
Hi,

I've recently setup Moode Audio on a Raspberry Pi 3 and use BubbleUPNP to connect. I also have Tidal setup, and share direct from Tidal to Bubble. It all works great except that tracks frequently get skipped. I see them listed in the playlist, but as soon as track one finishes it'll jump to track three (for example).

MPD is configured with the following:

[Image: moode.png]

I get no mid-track skips and tracks play immediately. Can anyone advise on why whole tracks randomly gets skipped?

Many thanks
Andy
Using Tidal HiFi myself and do not experience anything like you described. Can you give me some example on which album this ocures so I can try?
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
(04-24-2018, 11:37 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: Using Tidal HiFi myself and do not experience anything like you described. Can you give me some example on which album this ocures so I can try?

Thanks. I was listening to The Weeknd - Trilogy (E). The first track plays, but the it skips track 2 (What You Need). And later in the album, a couple of skipped tracks. I'd miss it if I wasn't watching for it.
Sorry for stating the obvious, but are you sure the random play icon is not selected by default?
(04-24-2018, 11:49 AM)kit1cat Wrote: Sorry for stating the obvious, but are you sure the random play icon is not selected by default?

It did occur it might be that, but no. Just randomly decides not to play one track and moves to the next.
(04-24-2018, 11:41 AM)andi123 Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 11:37 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: Using Tidal HiFi myself and do not experience anything like you described. Can you give me some example on which album this ocures so I can try?

Thanks. I was listening to The Weeknd - Trilogy (E). The first track plays, but the it skips track 2 (What You Need). And later in the album, a couple of skipped tracks. I'd miss it if I wasn't watching for it.

Just tried the album you mentioned. No problems at all. All tracks playing in order, no skips 
[Image: szbHQp.jpg]

Do you see all tracks listed in Playback playlist?
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Can you single-play that track? I am unfamiliar with TIDAL, but with Spotify there may be tracks that are black-listed for certain countries. Those will sometimes show in playlists (greyed out) but obviously won't play. If you just play the skipped track, does it play?
(04-24-2018, 02:01 PM)RafaPolit Wrote: Can you single-play that track?  I am unfamiliar with TIDAL, but with Spotify there may be tracks that are black-listed for certain countries.  Those will sometimes show in playlists (greyed out) but obviously won't play.  If you just play the skipped track, does it play?

I can single play them. I can see them all liksted, in order, then as one song finishes it will just skip one and play one after. I can still tap the previous track and have it play however. Odd that it's just me.
(04-24-2018, 12:04 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 11:41 AM)andi123 Wrote:

Just tried the album you mentioned. No problems at all. All tracks playing in order, no skips 
[Image: szbHQp.jpg]

Do you see all tracks listed in Playback playlist?

Thanks for trying it. Yes, I see all tracks listed.
Do you have raspberry pi 3+ 2018?