Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Spooky....
...how it goes so quiet on the forum when you lot from the North are tucked up and not listening to the Mighty MoOde.. Smile  (last post 7Hours ago...everywhere!! :-))

maybe I need to start a "Southern Hemisphere" thread for, oh, me and perhaps another, or two or ..?? "anybody out there.? " lol.. Big Grin
----------
bob
(03-26-2019, 05:26 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: ...how it goes so quiet on the forum when you lot from the North are tucked up and not listening to the Mighty MoOde.. Smile  (last post 7Hours ago...everywhere!! :-))

maybe I need to start a "Southern Hemisphere" thread for, oh,  me and  perhaps another, or two or ..?? "anybody out there.? " lol.. Big Grin

My take on this would be that while Europeans and, possibly, the North-Americans from the Eastern board are fast asleep the people from Down Under are busy working (unless relishing the well-deserved retirement) Big Grin
(03-26-2019, 06:52 AM)CallMeMike Wrote: My take on this would be that while Europeans and, possibly, the North-Americans from the Eastern board are fast asleep the people from Down Under are busy working (unless relishing the well-deserved retirement) Big Grin
So..o..o... when the North awakes and posts they're all retirees... Smile 'cause if we're all too busy then only those up there not too busy  ie Kent (sorry Kent Big Grin ) ...are posting  ... is that what you're saying.. Wink
----------
bob
(03-26-2019, 07:04 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:52 AM)CallMeMike Wrote: My take on this would be that while Europeans and, possibly, the North-Americans from the Eastern board are fast asleep the people from Down Under are busy working (unless relishing the well-deserved retirement) Big Grin
So..o..o... when the North awakes and posts they're all retirees... Smile 'cause if we're all too busy then only those up there not too busy  ie Kent (sorry Kent Big Grin ) ...are posting  ... is that what you're saying.. Wink

So Bob, does it mean that we the only posters from Down Under and the Land Of The Long White Cloud ??  Smile

- Richard
(03-26-2019, 08:05 AM)rh2018 Wrote: So Bob, does it mean that we the only posters from Down Under and the Land Of The Long White Cloud ??  Smile

- Richard

or the only retirees below the equator ??
----------
bob
(03-26-2019, 08:17 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:05 AM)rh2018 Wrote: So Bob, does it mean that we the only posters from Down Under and the Land Of The Long White Cloud ??  Smile

- Richard

or the only retirees below the equator ??

looks that way !! Cool
Spooky? Nah. I'll tell you what's spooky. Standing on the beach, looking up at a glorious night sky, and feeling totally lost in the unfamiliar constellations. Been there, done that. Both in Australia and New Zealand. I miss it.