Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Allo USBridge Signature
(11-20-2019, 03:06 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Upcoming moOde 6.4.0 includes a feature to wake the display when audio starts playing whether it MPD or any of the audio renderers.

-Tim

NICE Heart Smile
Question 
I was thinking of putting a 512GB SD card in the Allo and put some of my music on there.  IS that a bad idea?
Ya thats a bad idea because it will get wiped out whenever a whole-image-only release of moOde its published. This normally happens when a new major version of Raspbian is released.

Raspbian Jessie lasted around 3 years. Stretch lasted only 1.5 years. We are on Buster now and lets hope it has some longevity.

I would recommend a high performance USB stick or SSD drive, or put your music on a NAS. I just use an SSD connected to my Router.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi, new member here Big Grin .

I bought the Allo USBridge Signature a few days ago. I started with Volumio basically because I did not know moOde... I had some issues with distortion and started tweaking stuff but could not solve it. Today I switched to moOde and man I got to tell you, all issue where gone! Excellent sound and only some clicks and pops but that was solved when I went from 10% to 30% music pre-load.

My listening chain:

Server with Samba share -> Airport Express -> UTP -> Allo USBridge Signature -> Topping D10 -> SPDIF -> Lavry DA11 -> FX-Audio Tube-01 -> Schiit Loki -> Atom Amp -> Sennheiser HD600 -> Happy Dude Tongue
Please explain how to adjust music pre-load
(12-07-2019, 03:27 PM)blueninjasix Wrote: Please explain how to adjust music pre-load

From the main screen, click "Configure" then "MPD" then at the bottom you see "Buffer fill before play"

Select 30% and then "Save" on top.
(12-07-2019, 03:58 PM)cryptout Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 03:27 PM)blueninjasix Wrote: Please explain how to adjust music pre-load

From the main screen, click "Configure" then "MPD" then at the bottom you see "Buffer fill before play"

Select 30% and then "Save" on top.

Thanks. I'll give it a go.
I'm not using the USB ports on my USBridge Sig and I'd like to know if there's some code to turn them off?
You might want to try this utility although the SIG (CM3+) uses a different USB/Ethernet solution than the Pi-3B+.
https://github.com/mvp/uhubctl
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks Tim, I'll have a look.