Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde release 4.1
@comiconomenclaturist,

Download Build Recipe 2.4 from moodeaudio.org, Support, Sources and then look in the Appendix. There are procedures for unsquashing.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I had the same "unsquash" error updating 4 to 4.1 on a Pi0.  After unsquashing as per the instructions Tim refers to, it all worked well.  Thanks Tim.
(04-08-2018, 02:46 PM)adrian311 Wrote: I had the same "unsquash" error updating 4 to 4.1 on a Pi0.  After unsquashing as per the instructions Tim refers to, it all worked well.  Thanks Tim.

Thanks Tim and adrian311 - it's installing now
Hi
My Update from 4.0 to 4.1 went very well.
A new Installation from scratch with Moode OS Builder v2.4 seems to run well also without errors until ' END '.
All is configurable, except the network-page (net-config.php), which show a blank page with cryptic typo and some text....
(Like this:
ELF(�4(# GNU��`��z'�Ѡ��>q��h� ���x�-��L��-�����0��@�������`��0`� ��0n�H���s0��9��P��(���Y��P�������������������� ����� ��H �� �� )
What went wrong ?
Thanks in advance
Hi all,

my update from 4.0 -> 4.1 worked fine on a "Pi-2B 1GB v1.2" (duration 28 minutes) !

I wanted to attach the complete log-file of the installation for reference but "*.txt* or "*.log" files are not allowed to attach (?) ... why ?

Regards
Tom
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
(04-08-2018, 04:58 PM)johannes Wrote: Hi
My Update from 4.0 to 4.1 went very well.
A new Installation from scratch with Moode OS Builder v2.4 seems to run well also without errors until ' END '.
All is configurable, except the network-page (net-config.php), which show a blank page with cryptic typo and some text....
(Like this:
ELF(�4(# GNU��`��z'�Ѡ��>q��h� ���x�-��L��-�����0��@�������`��0`� ��0n�H���s0��9��P��(���Y��P�������������������� ����� ��H �� ��    )
What went wrong ?
Thanks in advance

Hi, johannes

This is very strange. Your "Like this:" text begins with the characteristic ELF signature of a Linux executable. I have never seen this happen in the dozens of test- and production-builds of moOde I've made. The php script in question should be serving a clear-text HTML page. Off-hand I'd say your build is corrupted, but I know that doesn't help you.

Can you ssh into the moOde that is misbehaving, view the file /var/www/net-config.php and compare it to the same file in your working update moOde? If it's corrupt you could try replacing it with the good one (keeping the proper owner & permissions).

Regards,
Kent
Thanks for the qiuck response, TheOldPresbyope, will try this, otherwise I'll run a new build.....
(04-08-2018, 02:07 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 02:04 PM)BigScaryTiger Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:59 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do you mean that when u tap on the volume icon the popup volume control does not appear?

Try Menu, refresh.
Tried that in iPhone safari and still clicking on the volume icon does nothing.  On my iPad using Safari you obviously get a bigger screen, and for the volume circle to work I have to first click on the volume number to get focus... then it does at least allow me to drag the volume arc control.

Hi, I have both iPhone and iPad Mini and no issues w/Safari.

Did u Build moOde 4.1 using the Builder or did u apply the 4.0 --> 4.1 update?

-Tim

I did an insitu upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1
If that might be the issue, I may get around to doing a new build in a few days (I can manage without phone control)

Cheers Tim       fabulous work and speedy responses to satisfied users as always.

-Guy
Hi moOde fans,
 :@