Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

No album preview
Hello,

Could there be an option to remove any album preview. My database does not contains good images and the rendering is horrendous. I would prefer a mode with no album preview but just lists the music.

Here a picture of my moodeaudio albums preview

The only option is to use Folder view or alternatively improve the tags and covers in your collection.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-10-2020, 08:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The only option is to use Folder view or alternatively improve the tags and covers in your collection.

Tim, that looks like the resolution problem I experienced in testing.. @swizzles  fix was  instructions for changing thumbcols and that worked for testing.
Once the release arrived it appeared to be fixed provided I set the image size to 400px in appearance..
----------
bob
I interpreted OP's issue is that much of the collection has no covers and the request is to not show any covers in Album view, just text.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Tim is right . My collection contains no or very little album covers. I would love to have covers in moodeaudio but for the moment well i have to improve my collection. I feel it's not very beginner friendly.

Maybe Tim you could allow an option to have only the icon moodeaudio displayed for all the albums. I would prefer this to a half broken album preview.