Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: This album has 2 of everything everything.
Odd... I selected an album in album view to add and found that every track appeared twice and played twice ??

I removed it, did a library update, a clear cache, clear tag cache, regenerate and still all the tracks load in duplicate ??

When I select Tracks in album view it shows every track twice....

If I use folder view to add then it adds the correct number (one of each :-)  tracks

Even more strange...when I scroll through album view it does not appear.. though if I search in album view it is found and the cover shown.

Any thoughts... ??
----------
bob
My Moode has done this once, and only once. Thought it was an isolated bug. guess not.
(06-30-2020, 06:23 AM)HemiRick Wrote: My Moode has done this once, and only once. Thought it was an isolated bug. guess not.

Well... turns out it was a recently purchased album from Hyperion...(you would expect that such a long standing company would have all their ducks in a row ) that wasn't tagged (by them !) correctly.
After importing it to Beets and having it re-tagged then replacing it all works. Smile
----------
bob