Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Can't get Moode to sort by Artist
Whether I sort by Albumview Sort Order or Tagview Sort Order by Artist, Artist/year, or Year -- it always sorts by Album. Am I missing a setting someplace?
It's the feature of Library-Tag/Album, not Library-Folder.
Is there a way to make the playlists sort by Artist then by Song? Or at least, just by song? It seems to sort only by Album.
What "playlists" are you referring to?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
When I select a folder of music and select "clear and play" -- I would like that list to sort by Artist (or filename would be fine as well).
If there is more demand for something like this in Folder view I'll add it to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
OK, thanks!

Assuming a Playlist can be sorted by Artist, is there a way to create a saved playlist based on a folder, then either manually or automatically refresh the playlist whenever I add files to that folder?
(09-07-2020, 02:43 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: If there is more demand for something like this in Folder view I'll add it to the TODO list.

Hi Tim, I'm relatively new to Moode Audio but have been using Volumio for several years plus using streaming way back when the first SqueezeBox products arrived on the scene. Everything I own is ripped to my NAS and I don't listen to radio or anything outside of what I store on site. Anyway, I would like to second the request to be able to choose the sort order of Artist -> Album (by Year) to the playlist being displayed on the left side of the screen while in the standard play mode. I normally select a Genre based on the mood (no pun intended) I'm in, then jump around a bit throughout the evening. It's much easier for me to select by artist and then by album (and year) what I want to play next. When I use the shuffle mode while in a particular genre, it doesn't matter as much. It just makes things easier, at least for me while navigating within a particular style of music.
Thanks to you and everyone involved in producing such a quality product that provides much enjoyment to us.
I'm a bit confused. Are you referring to the sort order in Library Folder view or the sort order of the main Play Queue?

Also, Library Tag view shows artist sort and albums sorted by year.
Enjoy the Music!
(06-11-2021, 01:18 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'm a bit confused. Are you referring to the sort order in Library Folder view or the sort order of the main Play Queue?

Also, Library Tag view shows artist sort and albums sorted by year.

Tim, the library tag view is perfect. It's the Play Queue that I would like to be able to configure to match what I see in the library tag view. Maybe it can be done, I just don't know how to do it. Thanks for the quick response.