Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

GUI issues with m4a and ogg
(04-16-2021, 12:32 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @eusii

I noticed a couple of interesting behaviors as I added metadata. Can't do anything today but hope to look closer this weekend.

Regards,
Kent

Thanks for your investigation! Are there new ideas how to fix the "undefined icon" in the audio list?

I thought you could replace the "undefined icon" by your audio-icon if there is no track-number.
Since I can see the time of the item in the playlist, I would assume the item knows that it is an audio file for sure :-)

Alternative that would work for me fine:
- "undefined items" have a special html-tag/class, so I can fix it by myself via css
- you tell me which meta-data I need to change to see an audio icon instead (if something is missing in my files)

Thank you!
The files should at minimum have Album, Artist, AlbumArtist, Title, Track and Genre tags.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-29-2021, 05:57 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The files should at minimum have Album, Artist, AlbumArtist, Title, Track and Genre tags.

For personal or random audio tracks I sadly don't have a "Track" (number).
If I leave this Track empty, it always shows me this ugly "undefined"-icon. Sad 

How can I achieve this audio icon from this second song:
[Image: 2021-04-15-09-28-54-Window.png]

Or even better: Could we not use this audio icon as a "default"-one if "Track" is not set?

Thank you !
Just set them to Track = 1
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub