Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

playlists
Hi,

i am using moode more than two years. 

i am very satisfied with sound on my hifi set (which is rather finely tuned and highend).
a lot a very good features
a lot of progress on ergonomy

thanks to the moode crew for all of this

by the the other way, I have seen a lot of evolutions, mainly highly techno i won't never use personnaly (camilla and so on)
no problem for me about this, cause other seems to have fun with it

but i am still unstatisfied with something i am sure to be a basic need for everybody here having a lot of tracks

how to easily create and manage playlists. 
perhaps it's not easy to program (sorry, i am not a tech men)
perhaps i am not aware how to do , but each time i try, i found it to be a real pain

i add a track, i found all the all album
i want to manage playslists, take a track and moove it another, i don't find anyway to do so inside moode
i want to change order of tracks in a playlist..., the same
and so on

more than this i use little android softs to drive moode on my smartphone mpd remote, malp,...
cause it's not so cool to live with a laptop even small on your knees
also cause 6 inch display not so easy and reactive with standard moode web interface also i have a good poco smartphone

and i can't find this sort of functionnalities. seems only to be a sort of simple remote
earing a track, wanting to add, then i have to go PC for moode 

so i will listen to any advice about this, and read any doc about to improve my moode skill

Wink
regards
Pierre
Tongue 
Hi

my question doesn't seem to find any echo
so i give myself the best answer i found

Bubble upnp+ dlna connection
seems to give me all functions i want to have
and the sound is really Great, far better than defaut connection

Pierre
(05-07-2021, 04:27 PM)PYC57 Wrote: Hi

my question doesn't seem to find any echo
so i give myself the best answer i found

Bubble upnp+ dlna connection
seems to give me all functions i want to have
and the sound is really Great, far better than defaut connection

Pierre

Pierre,
If you prefer to keep things FOSS, you can enable the MPD options in the MoOde Config and use the FOSS app called M.A.L.P. You can find it on F-Droid and other sources (possibly even the official Play store). That app can connect to your MoOde instance via MPD and it gives you nice playback controls with integrated playlist management.