Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7.3.0 release
Hi,

This is a status thread for upcoming moOde 7.3.0 release.

Some new Volume Normalization options have been added to Spotify Config.
https://github.com/librespot-org/librespot/wiki/Options

WIP release notes
Code:
########################################################
//
// 2021-MM-DD TC moOde 7.3.0
//

New features

- NEW: Volume normalization options for librespot

Updates

- UPD: Bump to librespot 0.2.0
- UPD: Add verbose debug option to CamillaDSP

Bug fixes

- FIX:
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
When will the 7.3.0 be released? Will it fix the usb DAC with no sound issue that happen with the upgrade to 7.2.1
(05-10-2021, 06:02 AM)Iamgilbert Wrote: When will the 7.3.0 be released? Will it fix the usb DAC with no sound issue that happen with the upgrade to 7.2.1

Open a thread in  Support if you are having problems. Supply detail of Pi model, new install or update ?, DAC make and model and the output from...

Code:
moodeutl -l

after a reboot
----------
bob
Here's latest WIP release notes. We'll also be updating to the latest CamillaDSP 0.5.1 after testing complete :-)

Code:
//
// 2021-MM-DD TC moOde 7.3.0
//

New features

- NEW: Volume normalization options for librespot

Updates

- UPD: Bump to librespot 0.2.0
- UPD: Add verbose debug option to CamillaDSP
- UPD: Run updMpdConf() after in-place update
- UPD: Improve method for updating currentsong.txt

Bug fixes

- FIX: Missing "Roonbridge Active" in currentsong.txt
- FIX: Currentsong.txt truncated at startup
- FIX: Airplay, Spotify renderers crash when ALSA Loopback On
Enjoy the Music!
Hello Tim, hello all,
I have discovered that the process related to the "animated bargraph icon" takes more than 10% of CPU.
Is it normal or is it a bug?
I like it very much but if the answer is "yes, it is normal", may I kindly suggest to insert in the System Configuration - Local Display an option to enable/disable this?
I have used the instructions provided by Kent (in this thread) to disable and enable it and I have measured it using the:
Code:
moodeutl -m

and more in detail with the:
Code:

I have tested it on an rpi 4 - 4GB with moOde 7.0.1 and 7.2.1.
Other request:
As you probably remember, I asked to you about the radio folders. I use the workaround you kindly suggested to use the field(tag) genre to order my stations. Due that there are 2 spare empty fields, do you think is it possibile to add one of them as ordering criteria?
I apologize for the inconvenience if the two arguments presented are not considered so relevant.
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco
The Spectrum icon is an SVG file thats executed entirely in the client Browser. There would be no impact on the CPU load of the server (the Pi).

If there is more demand for an ordering option I can consider adding to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
Hi Tim,
I'm sorry to insist but could you be so kind to try, please, too? I have done that several time with a fresh install for the 7.0.1 and the 7.2.1 and, after changing the following files:
Code:
sudo mv /var/www/images/4band-npicon/audiod.svg /var/www/images/4band-npicon/audiod.bak
sudo mv /var/www/images/4band-npicon/audiow.svg /var/www/images/4band-npicon/audiow.bak
sudo ln -s /var/www/images/dots.png /var/www/images/4band-npicon/audiod.svg
sudo ln -s /var/www/images/dots.png /var/www/images/4band-npicon/audiow.svg
clear the cache and stop and start back the Local Display, I have noticed a difference for more that 10% of CPU load (chromium-browse).
Please have a look to the attachment:
Best regards,
Francesco

Local display might be affected. I'll ad to the TODO list to investigate.
Enjoy the Music!
(05-20-2021, 09:52 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Local display might be affected. I'll ad to the TODO list to investigate.

Thanks,
Francesco
Hi, was wondering if there will be support for the HiFiBerry AMP100 in the new release.  Thanks.