Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Audio is breaking
Hello everyone!

I just recently streamed a film via Internet and I connected it successfully with my speaker. But when I started the film, the sound started to break and I couldn't really hear something. Therefore I had to disconnect and play the sound off my Computer.

Has anybody any idea what the problem could be?

(And besides that - the Film I watched has been pretty good haha)
(05-14-2021, 08:59 AM)june34 Wrote: I just recently streamed a film via Internet and I connected it successfully with my speaker. But when I started the film, the sound started to break and I couldn't really hear something. Therefore I had to disconnect and play the sound off my Computer.

I'm not sure how/if this is related to moOde.  It appears to be related to your computer failing to play sound properly though some speaker, which I'm assuming to be Bluetooth due to the "connected it successfully with my speaker" phrase.

Could you provide us with some more information, like whether you have a Mac, PC, Linux, BSD, etc. operating system, th computer make and model of the computer and of the speaker, how far apart they are, whether you are able to stream music from some other app, etc.?
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess
(05-15-2021, 06:55 PM)Miss Sissy Princess Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 08:59 AM)june34 Wrote: I just recently streamed a film via Internet and I connected it successfully with my speaker. But when I started the film, the sound started to break and I couldn't really hear something. Therefore I had to disconnect and play the sound off my Computer.

I'm not sure how/if this is related to moOde.  It appears to be related to your computer

It is related to the computer. I am pretty sure he tried bluetooth (because of the speaker connection), and this way of data transfer is not always the most stable one. I can hear the results of these breaks/interruptions all day long while sitting on telephone conferences with my bluetooth headphone.
(05-25-2021, 08:48 AM)Gekel Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 06:55 PM)Miss Sissy Princess Wrote:

I'm not sure how/if this is related to moOde.  It appears to be related to your computer

It is related to the computer. I am pretty sure he tried bluetooth (because of the speaker connection), and this way of data transfer is not always the most stable one. I can hear the results of these breaks/interruptions all day long while sitting on telephone conferences with my bluetooth headphone.

I think so, but it could be a smart speaker with Airplay, Chromecast, or some other RF scheme.

Bluetooth speakers are like portable toilets -- nice to have when you're away from home.
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess
@Miss Sissy Princess 

Quote:Bluetooth speakers are like portable toilets -- nice to have when you're away from home.

Just noticed this...Rotfl!
----------
bob