Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Moode Music Catalogue Display
(06-03-2021, 03:27 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: PS - I'm assuming the 3-dot icon is universal. Whether it's at the top of the window or the bottom depends on the browser. It's at the top of the Chrome browser window and the bottom of the Firefox browser window on my Pixel 3A phone running Android 11.

The three dot is there on every Android browser I've tried, but only the chromium ones actually do the "full screen app" thing. Firefox still has all the menu bars and so on.
----------------
Robert
Thank you for the suggestions CallMeMike and DRONE7. I took the easy route and fixed the allocated IP address in this simple setting on my Router:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-04-2021, 09:14 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 03:27 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: PS - I'm assuming the 3-dot icon is universal. Whether it's at the top of the window or the bottom depends on the browser. It's at the top of the Chrome browser window and the bottom of the Firefox browser window on my Pixel 3A phone running Android 11.

The three dot is there on every Android browser I've tried, but only the chromium ones actually do the "full screen app" thing.  Firefox still has all the menu bars and so on.

That's an interesting difference between Firefox and Chrome and I have resorted to Chrome to create the Homepage Icon.

The page presented fills the whole screen and avoids the unnecessary vertical scrolling when using Firefox.

Thanks to the_bertrum - R
(06-04-2021, 08:13 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote: Thank you for the suggestions CallMeMike and DRONE7. I took the easy route and fixed the allocated IP address in this simple setting on my Router:

That's how every device you own should be set up on your network.  I've got several dozen devices on my network and they all have reserved IP addresses tied to their MAC addresses.  My pfSense firewall provides DHCP services for my business network segment and my Edgerouter 4 provides DHCP services for my residential network segment.

It's important to come up with some kind of logical IP address arrangements.  Maybe have different blocks for streaming A/V devices, Internet-facing servers (HTTP/S, SMTP, POP, FTP, etc.), home automation (thermostats, smart speakers, IP-based AC switches), workstations, network peripherals (like NASs and network printers), and so on.

I don't get too carried away.  All of my workstations are in the same IP block, regardless of whether they run macOS, Linux, a BSD variant, or Windows. 

The only devices that should get truly dynamic IP addresses are guest devices, such as a friend's smartphone while they visit, and devices you just bought and haven't had time to create entries for.
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess
(06-04-2021, 08:36 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 05:38 AM)CallMeMike Wrote: @Wheel_nut

You can always allocate a FIXED IP address in the router for the 'MoOde' RPi...

or a reserved IP address.... that has always served me well (no pun intended)
This was from @Zootalaws  advice. Smile

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pc-based...32188.html

(Mike)Zootalaws's advice should be treated with the outmost respect Smile