Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

[PROBLEM] - Airplay Resume and next button
Bug 
Hi,

I installed and configured Moode 4.4 on an RPi3B+. I detected two issues :

- about airplay/bluetooth resume function. It's not a real resume, after leave the airplay. Moode always plays the last sequence even if the music was stopped before using airplay.

- about 'next' button. At the last item of the playlist, if you click on 'next", the music is stopped but the timer continues. And , is it possible to add the ability to loop back to the first song from the playlist ?

Regards.

Tristan
i'm alone to have this issue ?

Tristan
I don't really understand your first issue. The "Resume MPD" feature simply issues an MPC play command which starts playback of the last played item in the playlist.

Your second issue "timer continues" is a bug. I'll look into wrapping to first PL item if click next on last.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Second issue is taken care of :-) If click next on last PL item then first PL item will start playing.
Enjoy the Music!
(01-11-2019, 07:02 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I don't really understand your first issue. The "Resume MPD" feature simply issues an MPC play command which starts playback of the last played item in the playlist.

Your second issue "timer continues" is a bug. I'll look into wrapping to first PL item if click next on last.

Thanks Tim.

About first issue, the last song played must be played by the MPC only when the song has been interrupted by the aiprlay. Is it possible to memorize the play status before the airplay play start ?
So only resume MPD playback if the song was playing when Airplay took over. I think that would be possible and if I get more requests for it I can add to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!