Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: CamillaDSP - MPD unable to play flat.yml
(04-21-2021, 10:29 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: I won't pretend to understand Camilla well at all, but I would make two observations.
  1. You should not need to mess about with starting bits on the command line.  I'd try doing a fresh installation and see if that helps.
  2. There is a bug with simple configurations like the flat.yml that is addressed in the next patch release.

Thanks for the good news on #2!  Any details or link to a github issue for this one, as I've got a bit of spare time, so happy to see if i can manually progress before 7.2 is released.  

In terms of not #1 needing the command line, I agree and it was only after the GUI didn't want to behave that I flashed a new image, tried the GUI again and then started tinkering via command line. GUI certainly looks great in terms of graphics and functionality (aside from the minor issue of no sound for the moment!) Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: CamillaDSP - MPD unable to play flat.yml - by gingerbeer - 04-21-2021, 11:36 AM