Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: CamillaDSP - MPD unable to play flat.yml
Hi @jensgk, as Gingerbeer mentioned, he was the original OP and i was piggybacking his thread to see if i could leverage Camilladsp and or its GUI. Unfortunately i still haven't been able to make it work through MoOde. Having said that i was able to get it working as a different step up to still my needs. My understanding from your post is that your needs might be similar to mine. Some how i think the issue is Alsa and or loopback and how it interacted with my sound card - atleast for me.

I wanted a headless setup to play Spotify and or airplay with camilladsp for crossover/ DSP. I used Shaiport-Sync (Airplay) and configured it to pipe the data to a folder and link that folder as the capture for Camilladsp. Rest everything else is the same. The plugin that moOde uses allows to capture the playback from Stdin....in my case i used shairport-sync and not depend on moOde or any MPD configurations.

Happy to share the code/ set up if needed. It was very simple honestly once you get it work :-).

Messages In This Thread
RE: CamillaDSP - MPD unable to play flat.yml - by katariat - 05-12-2021, 12:26 PM